[En-Nut-Discussion] Unified GPIO implementation

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Tue Oct 26 23:00:20 CEST 2010

Hi Thiago,

I just merged my internal Nut/OS to the branch and discontinued the
internal one.
Now I think of how to go best way. Harald told me how to use the
master-script to build all platforms and check if the compile is successful.
Then I could merge to trunk.

On the other hand, I can upgrade USARTs and uGPIO and then do the merge
thing. I think USART ans uGPIO is important so let me finish my PHY
abstraction and may be send one packet over the STM32 EMAC. Then uGPIO,
USART and merge to trunk.

Oha, only a few weeks left till Christmas... And so much to do...

Ah, if we finished uGPIO, can we do a collection of LEDs? It is so
helpfull to simply have a blinking LED and Nut/OS unifies USARTs, SPI,
EMACs for all the supported Boards, but the LEDs and push buttons are
missing.

Best regards
Ulrich