[En-Nut-Discussion] MmCardMount

Christoph Urbanietz info at cu-tech.de
Wed Aug 3 00:51:21 CEST 2011

Hello, this is my first try to use a mailinglist, so I hope I did everything right?

I want to read sectors directly from the MMCard (I'm using the EIR).

I have a MMCard with one partition and i want to read block by block.

I tried so:

NUTFILE *alles;
NutRegisterDevice(&DEV_MMCARD, 0, 0);
if((alles = MmCardMount (&DEV_MMCARD, "0", _O_RDWR | _O_BINARY, 0)) == NUTFILE_EOF) puts("Error");

It shows Error. What am I doing wrong?

Later I want to read it block by block:
got =  MmCardBlockRead(alles, buffer, 1);

It should return 1 on sucess an read the next block (512 Bytes) ... am I right? The first call should return the first block of this partition, the second call the second block?

Thanks