[En-Nut-Discussion] devnut_m3n: Fix a typo in ih_stm32_spi3.c

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Dec 7 19:49:59 CET 2011

    Henrik> On 7/12/2011 4:17 PM, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
    >>  Hello,
    >>
    >> ist it right to send patches for the devnut_m3n to this list or
    >> should I send direct to Ulrich?
    >>
    >> Bye
    >>
    >> Changelog: Fix a typo in ih_stm32_spi3.c

    Henrik> Hello Uwe and Ulrich,

    Henrik> I am also working with this branch currently integrating initial
    Henrik> support for the F2 series of devices. It would be good if we all
    Henrik> agree on a way to share the changes. What about if Ulrich can be
    Henrik> persuaded to take up the role of maintainer/coordinator for this
    Henrik> branch and we all submit changes to him?

What about using git and github?

I have put all devnut_m3n files locally under git control and could push
that tree to my github account. Probably I could give write access to you
and Ulrich too, but I still learn about non-local git trees.

Otherwise if Ulrich is still busy or what I expect more is in urgent need of
some relax from months of hard work, perhaps Ulrich could give branch
access/control too to either Henrik or me or us both.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de