[En-Nut-Discussion] devnut_m3n: Fix a typo in ih_stm32_spi3.c

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 12 08:56:00 CET 2011

Please send all patches to the list.

I am currently busy putting all things straight and merge. So I need to
keep some priorities. But as some other people already use STM32 and
devnut_m3n branch, it will help them to improve their work.

For SPI, please consider that the branch driver is non functional. I
have a new one going that needs only some further testing then it is
send to the branch.

Best regards
Ulrich