[En-Nut-Discussion] how to comunicate via ethernet?

Adan Alberto Garcia Leyva adan.agl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 04:46:45 CET 2011

Hi, i'm Adan Garcia from mexico

I'm working in a project for my school with my ethernut 1.3h, it has to
read temperatures from 3 sensors and share the values in a LAN.
i already can see the values via serial in the computer but i don't know
how send it via ethernet, if someone could help me with a simple program
for send information via ethernet or teach me how configure the network i
will be very thankful.

PD. i have been trying to configurate  my ethernut 1.3h for  be in a
network with the examples of basemon for DHCP but i can't make it work,
neither with a static ip.

regards.