[En-Nut-Discussion] Any devnut_m3n patches/examples pending?

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:53:47 CET 2011

Hi!

Am 07.12.2011 19:39, schrieb Uwe Bonnes:
> Hey,
>
> I managed to compile the uart demo for my custom stm32f107 board, flash it
> with texane's stlink and see the output on the terminal
> emulator. While this is still far from real ethernut development, it's a first
> big step.

That should work :) We already run several different systems on this code.

> I have most interest in the USB and CAN interfaces of the device. However
> there is no USB demo, and the CAN demo is only for AT90CAN/SJA1000. Has
> anybody some demo or starting point for those interfaces?

We have CAN running with Nut/OS but the things end after the
initialization and the basic in and out functions. The stack we are
using the a commercial CANopen stack from Port. So I cannot put any code
of it to Nut/OS.

USB is a thing I like to have for myself, so if you like to start, just
keep me updated, I help if I can. But anyhow I will enable USB as soon
as I can. But other things are a bit higher on the list... Merg to trunk
and EMAC...

Best regards
Ulrich

Ps: Not all chips allow usage of USB and CAN in parallel as they share
same FIFO memory and an interrupt. Check carefully, I think STM32F107
should be able to run both.