[En-Nut-Discussion] SHT21

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 18 00:28:09 CET 2011

Hi!

Added latest version of this driver to trunk.
Added MMC745x velocity sensor from Freescale.

By error I also patched the AT24C EEPROM drivers with this commit too. I
levae the patch in as it works perfect for us, so everyone will benefit
also I have to find out how to modify the description of a commit :(

Best regards
Ulrich