[En-Nut-Discussion] Missing TWI Functions TwMasterRegRead and TwMasterRegWrite in NutOs 4.8.9

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Dec 7 14:13:20 CET 2011

>>>>> "Wiegelmann," == Wiegelmann, Jörg <Joerg.Wiegelmann at ces-tronics.de> writes:

    Wiegelmann,> Hi folk, We are using the twi functions of the driver

    Wiegelmann,> extern int TwMasterRegRead(uint8_t sla, uint32_t iadr,
    Wiegelmann,> uint8_t iadrlen, void *rxdata, uint16_t rxsiz, uint32_t
    Wiegelmann,> tmo);

    Wiegelmann,> extern int TwMasterRegWrite(uint8_t sla, uint32_t iadr,
    Wiegelmann,> uint8_t iadrlen, CONST void *txdata, uint16_t txsiz,
    Wiegelmann,> uint32_t tmo);

    Wiegelmann,> In the new OS-version (4.8.9) both functions are missing. I
    Wiegelmann,> would suggest implementing the prototypes in twif.h again,
    Wiegelmann,> because our software (and perhaps other software?) is using
    Wiegelmann,> the functions. Downward compatibly is always a good
    Wiegelmann,> thing...

 The devnau_m3n branch calls the function NutTwiMasterRegRead()

More confusion...
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de