[En-Nut-Discussion] Missing TWI Functions TwMasterRegRead and TwMasterRegWrite in NutOs 4.8.9

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 18 01:13:15 CET 2011

Hi again,

Ok, things are a bit messed up.

I already exported these functions where they belong if I check the
actual trunk. They are in nut/dev/twif.h

A while ago I modified them for a compromise with respect to AVR so they
address only 16 bit widht. Shoould be far enough for little sensor chips
as well as for standard EEPROMs.

I am sure that there was a naming of NutTwRegRead and NutTwRegWrite. But
I lost track in the rush of projects where this has been gone.

I check AVR in near future to provide this functions for this chips too.
At first they make life much easier and at a second all the drivers I
wrote based on register access via I2C will work for this arch too.

Best regards
Ulrich