[En-Nut-Discussion] My ethernut git branch at github, mainly for devnut-m3n

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Dec 22 18:41:29 CET 2011

    Ulrich> Hi Uwe, I hope it was a good idea to open another version system
    Ulrich> on the Cortex...

I hope so. It's mostly thought of as a playground for me, available to me
and other interested parties.

    Ulrich> Now I must do a 4-way merge?

Merging back SVN and SVN Branch changes on the github branch is my duty.
Merging back changes on the github tree is an offer for others. I can also
send patches extracted from my tree to the list. No need for a 4-way branch.

    Ulrich> Are you available via phone tomorrow morning or tonight?

See private mail.

    Ulrich> Best regards and merry christmas!  Ulrich

All best wishes for you to.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de