[En-Nut-Discussion] TCP/IP problems with httpd

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 18:13:46 CET 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Coleman Brumley <cbrumley at gopolar.com> wrote:
> What was the result of the investigation into the network issues?

  Was wondering the same. Today I rebuilt a ethernut1.3 based firmware
and the network was dead. Minor code change to the LCD display size
later and a rebuild and the network was working but the display is
acting funny. Wonder if it's a stack problem, I think the macros for
the thread stacks had their values reduced between last release and
SVN.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa