[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut stopping on an HTTP web request

William Basser wbasser at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 18:26:21 CET 2011

I am using a AT91SAM7X256 development board as a proof of concept.  I am a
long time user of Ethernut, but have encountered a problem never seen
before.  I am using 4.8.8 stable release for the software.
I have a communications port open and am collection data from a appliance at
38400 baud.  The message traffic is bursted out with about 95 bytes of data
sent at a 1Sec rate.  I have a telnet session running as well and I can
query the data with no issue.  When I attempt to display the data in a web
page using active server pages, the board stops running completely.  Any
suggestions as where to start debugging.  If I turn off the communications
and then access throught the web, the pages display fine with the correct
data.

Regards,

Bill Basser