[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 4.9.10 EABI binary support

William Basser wbasser at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 19:35:08 CET 2011

Revision *3261*<https://mail.google.com/viewvc/ethernut?view=revision&revision=3261>-
Directory
Listing <https://mail.google.com/viewvc/ethernut/trunk/?pathrev=3261>
Modified Thu Dec 16 23:39:06 2010 UTC (2 weeks, 3 days ago) by ve2yag
EABI binary support. Use NutConf in Tool->GCC binary format to choose
between old arm-elf-gcc or arm-none-eabi-gcc. Tested with Code Sourcery and
WinARM. Tested also AVR compiling to make sure all is OK.

I just downloaded Ethernut 4.9.10 and attempted to build a new version,
however, I find no place in config to set the arm tools to use the
arm-non-eabi-gcc commands.  Do I do this manually?