[En-Nut-Discussion] branches/devnut_m3n: Status of device support

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Mon Jul 18 15:35:31 CEST 2011

Hi!,

It is a general thing to Nut/OS that there is a wiki table missing that
shows what thing is supported in/with what architecture.
I thought about doing this myself some month ago, but there was no time
to do it. But as at home my compiler setup is not finished but
everything else works, I should start it.

Thought about some matrices like

Architecture Matrix
x-axis: architecture
y-axis: Nut/OS Driver state

Same for Device Drivers, collecting all those drivers in /dev.

Driver State could be like
NI (Not Implemented (yet))
WIP (Work in progress)
ST (Staging, use at own risk)