[En-Nut-Discussion] branches/devnut_m3n: Status of device support

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Thu Jul 21 00:06:12 CEST 2011

On 17.07.2011 16:14, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
> Hello Ulrich,
>
> can you perhaps drop a note on the status of the device support in the devnut_m3n
> tree? E.g. nut/arch/cm3/dev/stm/stm32_can1.c seems quite usable, but
> canbus/candemo.c doesn't use it. I will play a little with it and report
> back...

I try as promised, but here a short overview:

Missing:
USB(-OTG)
LCD
EMAC
MEM (external memories for STM32F103 devices)

Working:
USART
I2C
GPIO
ADC (single conversion and DMA conversion)
PLL (autoconfig at boot, config via nutconf)
TIM (basic timer functions, some still stmlib state)
FLASH (self flashing, confnut/confnet in flash)

Partly:
CAN (only hw-init is working)
SPI (working but stmlib state)

stmlib state means that it works, but is rather complicated code that is
optimized for training not for speed or size.

Ulrich