[En-Nut-Discussion] Question about subversion merging

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Mon Jul 18 23:35:05 CEST 2011

Woha...

I am afraid, but even I would not try to do an automated merge with
these two branches. I prefer winmerge to do that job as there are many
things 'just a bit' different.

Not to start with the additional directory depth of the cortex
architecture and the modified TWI interface that now requires a bus to
be defined :)

Give me just a little bit more time. I am actually trying to recompile
qnutconf for linux and it works, I think.

I got wine running as my preferred editor is not available for linux.
I am just searching for an open source and unlimited arm-none-eabi-gcc..

The versions of arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc do not know about CortexM3...

So I am on may way up again :)

Ulrich