[En-Nut-Discussion] anybody has been tested the MEGA128A on EtherNut 1.3?

Johan van der Stoel johan at streamit.eu
Mon Jul 25 13:31:07 CEST 2011

Hello,
> MCU is working, but it can't found RTL8019AS or SRAM... once I remove one
of them, it can be found.
> I also test it with old type MEGA128-16AU, it worked very good.
> so I think it should be the new MEGA128A's drive capability is not enough.
We have tested the MEGA128A in our product using about same hardware:
RTL8019AS and external SRAM, all 5V but no problem.
I am not aware of any significant I/O drive capability issues.

Best regards,

Johan van der Stoel
---------
Streamit BV
Verdunplein 10, 5627 SZ Eindhoven, The Netherlands
KvK: 17192664

Email: johan at streamit.eu
Web:  http://www.streamit.eu
Mobile: +31 6 18842718