[En-Nut-Discussion] anybody has been tested the MEGA128A on EtherNut 1.3?

DreamCat huayuliang at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:59:21 CEST 2011

I'm testing use "testrtl" with ATMEGA128-16AU, it worked very good,
but why "httpd" has no any message output?

101 RTL8019AS Test 1.0
104 Discovered
100 Write OK
100 Config OK
102 EEPROM emulation OK
101 Re-discovered
101 Stopped
101 Reset OK
100 Memory OK
121 Loopback 1 OK
122 Loopback 2 OK
123 Loopback 3 OK
130 IRQ OK
499 NIC OK
100 Ready for ping 192.168.0.5 (MAC 00:06:98:F0:11:23)
100 Rx[0x21]: OK PHY
100 No ARP request
100 Not ICMP

在 2011年7月26日 下午3:37,DreamCat <huayuliang at gmail.com>写道: