[En-Nut-Discussion] Bicked Xmega: wasRe: Any Work-in-progress ...

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Mar 15 10:45:59 CET 2011

    Uwe> - After I probably set some wrong JTAG fuse, there is no more PDI
    Uwe> access possible. I "tested" on two devices (argh). I tested with
    Uwe> AVR1612 adapted to some other board. The setup works with the "new"
    Uwe> chip.

For the records:
Probably I set the Brown-Out limit fuse to the maximum level (3.2 Volt) and
tolerances resulted in a 3.3 Volt(measured) chip supply to be not enough to
bring the device out of reset.

I already change the chip, so I can't test, but
http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=98885
indicates this resolution.

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de