[En-Nut-Discussion] Test if Turtelizer2 is working properly...

Paul Govers p.govers at triple-it.nl
Wed Mar 16 13:42:56 CET 2011

Hello!

I tried to program the CPLD on my ethernut3.1 board but now my board
don't do anything anymore.

Now I  have to program the CPLD using the Turtelizer2, but it seems that
my Turtelizer2 also failed to work L

I have tried to connect the Turtelizer2 to my ethernut board and connect
a RS232 cable from my Turtelizer2 to my PC com1 and execute the command
"jtagomat -v HALT"

But with no response. I measured the voltage level in the JTAG connector
and there is 3,3 volt on pin 7 and 4

I have also tried "jtagomat -a /dev/ttyUSB4 -v HALT" on another
computer(linux) but also no turtelizer version in output L

It is the first time that I use the rs232 connector of the my
turtelizer, so my turtelizer should work...

Anyone any idea what I am doing wrong?

Paul Govers

Triple IT
Keesomstraat 10e