[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS and GSoC

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Mar 17 14:38:20 CET 2011

Hi Ulrich,

On 3/14/2011 9:54 PM, Ulrich Prinz wrote:

> Looks like the response is a bit slow on this idea :)
>
> Nevertheless I think about offering to be at least a backup mentor. I do
> mentoring at work too for our students so why not here too?

Well, it's too late for this year. The deadline was March 11th. With
Ole, Thiago, you and me we may not have been able to convince Google
that we are the organization of choice.

Nevertheless, thanks for your offer. I'm sure that we are able to pick
up the chance again on GSoC 2012, if it will take place.

In the meantime we may think about establishing an official
organization, which is able to legally represent this community.