[En-Nut-Discussion] RFC: Copyright of trivial code

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 22 23:29:02 CET 2011

> As you can see, you are quite safe. At least in that license changes
> will not provide unforeseen surprises.

All above was spoken theoretically.

I don't feel unsafe, I just wanted to show up how much work it could be
to track all that things to legally change the license.

It would be much more easy to automate the license spreading across any
file existent, large or little :)

If there are concerns that a tiny file not including any code worth to
be licensed, no one will claim legal rights even it contains the license
clause. This way it is much more easy to handle than the other way round.

Ulrich