[En-Nut-Discussion] tap stream of Request

Landsperger, Werner Werner.Landsperger at cassidian.com
Thu May 5 16:13:12 CEST 2011

Sorry for disturbing again but I want to know something else. (By the
way the codesnipped is usefull  for me too. :))
My problem is to understand how the streaming process  works. The
function NutHttpProcessRequest(stream) read in the complete datastream
from a request. So when I have the datastream from my big file, there
are too much data for the stream which will be returned for further
processing. Further I need the point where I can use the StreamCopy -
function. I tried to use this function in my cgi handling but with no
success. The function tried to read the first time from the stream and
never return.Please bear with me. ;)