[En-Nut-Discussion] tap stream of Request

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sat May 7 19:30:06 CEST 2011

Hi Werner,

On 5/5/2011 4:13 PM, Landsperger, Werner wrote:

> My problem is to understand how the streaming process  works. The
> function NutHttpProcessRequest(stream) read in the complete datastream
> from a request. So when I have the datastream from my big file, there
> are too much data for the stream which will be returned for further
> processing.

I'm not as familiar with HTTP as Ole and I'm not sure if I misunderstood
your question, but...

AFAIK, you need to provide a CGI with the post. NutHttpProcessRequest()
will read the HTTP header only and then call your CGI. Within the CGI
you can simply read the HTTP body from the stream with fread() and and
use any stdio call to write the data to your file.