[En-Nut-Discussion] tap stream of Request

Landsperger, Werner Werner.Landsperger at cassidian.com
Mon May 9 10:52:27 CEST 2011

Hi Harald, Hi Ole,

Yes thats right, NutHttpProcessRequest() will just read in the HTTP
header but this function calls the function NutHttpProcessQueryString ()
which read out the inputstring and parses them into name and value. So
when I watch at the TCP/IP transaction via WireShark I can see that the
ethernutboard determines the connection. At first the board  send a
windowsize 0 message which would be asked again 2 seconds later from the
pc and after that the board send an reset. But in the whole
communication my content to read in the stream will never been passed.
So I think, that the function NutHttpProcessQueryString() disturb me by
reading out the stream. What do you think about that? And how can I edit
ethernut-files and compile it to a library with the
ethernut-configuartor?

Greets,

Werner