[En-Nut-Discussion] Lost Configuration Options in AT91?

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 12 21:30:48 CET 2011

Hi Harald!

I found them :) I didn't expect them to be in dev/ as general config
settings for USARTs.

I see there some trouble rising. Some of the options are chip specific
and so the result will be a large list of greyy out options. Something
like the CPU lists.
But I see that the user will search there first for configuring his
USART...

No idea of how to make this a bit clearer. May be we could add an option
in the scripts that hide instead of deactivate and option.