[En-Nut-Discussion] Lost Configuration Options in AT91?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sun Nov 13 10:27:48 CET 2011

Hi Ulrich,

On 12.11.2011 21:30, Ulrich Prinz wrote:
> I found them :) I didn't expect them to be in dev/ as general config
> settings for USARTs.

I earlier had problems with duplicate config items defined for different
architectures. Moving them to the general part solved this.

> No idea of how to make this a bit clearer. May be we could add an option
> in the scripts that hide instead of deactivate and option.

If it's done the smart way, then it's a good idea. However, in Thiago's
original version you can't select disabled items in the tree. That was
quite inconvenient, because you often want to check the requirements in
order to find out, why this specific item is disabled. This won't be
possible, if it's not selectable or even hidden.

How about adding an option to the View menu: Hide disabled items?