[En-Nut-Discussion] Qt based nut discovery tool

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Nov 29 12:24:01 CET 2011

Hi Thiago,

On 25.11.2011 03:27, Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:
>     I've checked in to svn a Qt based nutdisc, in a folder called
> qnutdisc. I thought it would be nice to not have to depend on
> wxWindows.

Would be nice to have this, but unfortunately...

While it compiles and links fine here, the binary (running on Windows 7
64-bit) is not able to detect any of our Ethernuts in the local network.

Version 3.0 of the wxWidgets version works fine and even allows to scan
remote networks. The previous release had a similar problem.

After a first look I have no idea, how to fix this. I'm more familiar
with BSD socket interface than with the Qt wrappers. If time allows,
I'll have a closer look.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the basis.