[En-Nut-Discussion] branches/devnut_m3n: Status of device support

Henrik Maier hmnews at proconx.com
Wed Oct 19 02:58:40 CEST 2011

On 18/10/2011 9:19 PM, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
> Why not go for the F407 and the STM32F4DISCOVERY. You get the stlink
> debugging/programming adapter, some devices on-board to test and all MCU pins
> brought out to connector pins.

Never considered the F407 before, thanks for the suggestion. More memory
and FPU are nice too have. But at the end it will come down to part
price and availability. The F207 are offered with smaller memory
configurations and hence are considerably cheaper.
The beauty of the STM32F line is that they are all pin-compatible so one
up- or downscale depending on requirements.
If we keep the Nut/OS port flexible as well, the whole range could be
supported nicely.