[En-Nut-Discussion] Question regarding missing examples

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Oct 26 13:45:03 CEST 2011

Ulrich,

On 25.10.2011 23:08, Ulrich Prinz wrote:

> I remember we had a discussion about obsolete apps from the examples.
> But why are the led/key demo and the eeprom and io-expander demos missing?

> I am a bit confused now.
> I hope it is not meant personally as all of the removed demos where more
> or less from me...

Sure, I removed all samples from all guys where the name starts with U
and ends with rich. basemon, canbus and isp2 where erroneously assigned
to him. ;-)

Seriously, the result of the discussion was, that we'll move them to
another directory, which I did in rev-3597. It is planned to enhance the
Configurator to move HW-specific samples to the app directory based on
the target board. That was _your_ suggestion, if I remember correctly.