[En-Nut-Discussion] Question regarding missing examples

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:55:21 CEST 2011

Hi!

On 26.10.2011 13:45, Harald Kipp wrote:
> Ulrich,
>
> On 25.10.2011 23:08, Ulrich Prinz wrote:
>
>> I remember we had a discussion about obsolete apps from the examples.
>> But why are the led/key demo and the eeprom and io-expander demos missing?
> Sure, I removed all samples from all guys where the name starts with U
> and ends with rich. basemon, canbus and isp2 where erroneously assigned
> to him. ;-)

ROTFL!

> Seriously, the result of the discussion was, that we'll move them to
> another directory, which I did in rev-3597. It is planned to enhance the
> Configurator to move HW-specific samples to the app directory based on
> the target board. That was _your_ suggestion, if I remember correctly.

I yesterday started a bit merging from trunk to devnut_m3n and, of
course, found the directories :)

We agreed to that procedure as we have the problem that the demos are
important to show newbies the way, but they are difficult to maintain as
every platform or board has different setup of where things are connected.

So, finally everything is perfect :)

Ulrich