[En-Nut-Discussion] Question regarding missing examples

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Oct 27 10:14:17 CEST 2011

Hi Ulrich,

On 26.10.2011 20:55, Ulrich Prinz wrote:
> We agreed to that procedure as we have the problem that the demos are
> important to show newbies the way, but they are difficult to maintain as
> every platform or board has different setup of where things are connected.

Yes, the main motivation to get them out of the way was, to get rid off
about 50% of compile errors during automatic cross compile testing. On
the other hand, forcing new applications to be available for all
supported targets will become too complicated.

Right now, the directory name hwtest may fit, but I fear, not for long.
I should have selected it more carefully. Well...