[En-Nut-Discussion] Nutinit timeout without Ethernet connection

Michal Kohoutek kohoutek_michal at seznam.cz
Fri Oct 28 15:16:57 CEST 2011

Hello,
I did a prototype based on the Ethernut 2.1 board and application based on the "httpd" example. Everything is running well but when the prototype is not physically connected at least to the switch (so when Ethernet connector is unplugged) then it takes pretty long time (more than 5 minutes) than my "main" function is called. I try to check my nut configuration and also nutinit.c, but I haven't found any indication what cause such long timeout and how I could make this "booting timeout" significantly lower.

Can anyone give me an advice, please?

Thanks
Michal