[En-Nut-Discussion] is it possible to use NUT/OS on MEGA64 even on 64, 32, 16, 8?

DreamCat huayuliang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:44:29 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I know the base core is very small, copy from the example "simple.c":

" * Only a minimal Nut/OS kernel with thread, timer and memory
 * management is loaded, occupying less than 4 kBytes of code
 * space and about 50 bytes of RAM."

so, if I don't need network, file system and other, only use the base
feature on simply application, no need external sram, it will be very
interesting for many user.
but I don't know how to do this , the Nut/Os configurator only have the
given conf files on a few mcu type.

how can I do? anyone give me a direction? I will try to do it my best.

Best Regards

--
【花生】