[En-Nut-Discussion] is it possible to use NUT/OS on MEGA64 even on 64, 32, 16, 8?

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:55:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

   I've used parts of Nut/OS on atmega644p and atmega32. I didn't use
threads, just interrupt handlers, and serial port drivers.
   There is quite some porting required for each of them. The register
names are quite different, and for interrupt handling they are not the
same: for example in one there might be support for Rising Edge detect
for INT0 but not on the other.

    It would take some effort, but it's possible.

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa