[En-Nut-Discussion] Installing Nut/Os on Ethernut 5.0

Vegard Aaker vegardaa at stud.ntnu.no
Fri Apr 20 11:03:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to use Nut/Os on Ethernut 5, my board is bought (from
http://www.egnite.de/en/egnite-shop/ethernut-5/ethernut-bulk-50f.html) with
preinstalled uboot bootloader. I have managed to boot the linux OS
installed on the board but I can not manage to load the Nut/Os. I have
tried running the scripts installed on the board to install and run Nut/Os,
but it fails to connect with TFTP to the computer. I have tried to change
the environment variable ipaddr in uboot, but still no connection.

I have managed to set up an Ethernut 3.0 board to the computer, using this
guide: http://www.ethernut.de/nutwiki/Ethernut_3.0_E How to install Nut/OS
with a cross compiler and try a few sample applications on Ethernut 3.

Is there any similar guide for Ethernut 5.0 that I have not found?

Kind regards,
Vegard Aaker