[En-Nut-Discussion] Viral licenses, no trunk build

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Aug 20 18:14:45 CEST 2012

    Harald> Hi Ole, On 19.08.2012 20:08, Ole Reinhardt wrote:
    >> Btw: Are you sure about: nut/arch/cm3/dev/atmel/sam3u_clk.c
    >>
    >> For me this looks like pure Atmel code? Or was this ported from the
    >> luminary library?

    Harald> You need to take header files into account.

    >> Are there more files I missed?

    Harald> Not sure yet. I spent a few hours only.

    >> Unfortunately I'm currectly a quite full of work but will do my best
    >> to solve this problem ASAP as we need this as well on our project.

    Harald> It's not that big deal actually. You can continue your project
    Harald> by temporarily accepting the licenses. They are located at the
    Harald> end of the Configurator tree.

    Harald> I figured out, that the latest release of the StellarisWare is
    Harald> under BSDL. Of course it is not a 1 to 1 replacement, so testing
    Harald> is required.

Looking at most Texas/Luminary tagged file, almost none of the offered
functionality was used. I have broughht down the reference to Texas/Luminary
to only
./nut/arch/cm3/cmsis/cortex_interrupt1.c:
./nut/arch/cm3/cmsis/cortex_interrupt1.c:
./nut/include/arch/cm3/interrupt.h:

I tested for STM32/NXP176x and NXP177x_8x. Please let me know if I am on the
right track or if I did havok.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de