[En-Nut-Discussion] Viral licenses, no trunk build

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Aug 21 09:07:58 CEST 2012

Hi Uwe,

On 20.08.2012 18:14, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
> Looking at most Texas/Luminary tagged file, almost none of the offered
> functionality was used. I have broughht down the reference to Texas/Luminary
> to only
> ./nut/arch/cm3/cmsis/cortex_interrupt1.c:
> ./nut/arch/cm3/cmsis/cortex_interrupt1.c:
> ./nut/include/arch/cm3/interrupt.h:
>
> I tested for STM32/NXP176x and NXP177x_8x. Please let me know if I am on the
> right track or if I did havok.

Thanks for evaluating this. With r4477 I was able to build all sample binaries, except usps_f205c. It fails to link the Lua sample because of SRAM0 overflow, we cannot do much to solve this.

There are more targets that fail, mainly Ethernut 3.0 and all AVR32 boards, but that's not related to Cortex. I probably broke it while restructuring dev/board.h.