[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS 5.0 and STM32 Support

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Aug 23 11:01:41 CEST 2012

On 22.08.2012 23:47, Ole Reinhardt wrote:

> I would really like to see an official release with the cortex port included.
> So would vote to release a 5.0-rc and later add the IPv6 support.

OK, but it will probably take weeks to sort out license issues, test more target boards and fix remaining issues. At least most of the code is compiling again, so new beta 5.0.5 will be next.

TLS is also doing well, Daniel managed to get a https connection with IE. Unfortunately the Nut/OS branch supports TLS 1.2 only, which most browsers do not provide yet. So I decided not to add it to the next official release.