[En-Nut-Discussion] Cortex M3 port finally integrated into trunk

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Aug 23 13:48:02 CEST 2012

On 23.08.2012 13:26, Ole Reinhardt wrote:
> Therefor we should perhaps keep an eye on newly created branches and and
> should warmly recommend the SVN tutorials to everybody creating a new
> branch.

One thing is, that you have to have the knowledge and experience yourself. If you don't, then you are expecting this knowledge from others. Quite surprising, when you later recognize, that "those others" also didn't know the right way to manage it.

The other thing is, that those, who contribute more, produce more problems and break more things. This means: More errors, more kudos. ;-)