[En-Nut-Discussion] Removed LICENSE_LUMINARY_ANTI_VIRAL requirement for cortex3

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Aug 29 19:28:36 CEST 2012

Hi Uwe,

On 29.08.2012 14:14, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I replaced the header of our (heavy modified) cortex_interrupt.c comming
> from (Stellarislib)/interrupt.c with the header now attached to
> (Stellarislib)/interrupt.c. Could people have a look if this is right and
> that the LICENSE_LUMINARY_ANTI_VIRAL requirement no longer is required?

Sorry, but this is not the legal way. The original code contains the Luminary license. Only the new code from TI is distributed under BSDL.

We are not allowed to replace existing license headers unless we have an explicit permission from the copyright holders. I assume that you don't have, so please revert this change.

I'd also suggest to keep the original file names. interrupt.c is sufficient, we do not need to prepend it with cortex, as it is already placed in the cm3 tree.