[En-Nut-Discussion] What USB framework for Ethernut

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Aug 30 09:36:41 CEST 2012

Hi Uwe,

On 29.08.2012 14:59, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in the last days, I banged my head against the USB options we have.

While it doesn't answer your question, this thread may provide some more infos:

http://lists.egnite.de/pipermail/en-nut-discussion/2011-June/012855.html

> - libopencm3 has USB code, but with it's LGPL license it is probably not
> suited for NUTOS

Of course, BSDL is preferred. But in general, LGPL is OK too. It should be kept in a separate library, though. Remember, that the runtime libraries we link to our applications are typically LGPL.