[En-Nut-Discussion] Removed LICENSE_LUMINARY_ANTI_VIRAL requirement for cortex3

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Aug 30 14:54:02 CEST 2012

Hello,

I now have a different patchset in my git tree that applies to the new
Stellarislib/interrupt.c file. Some functions seem to be already modified by
Nikolay, but as I don't have access to 2752 version of the Luminary files,
things are not 100 % sure.

Otherwise according to the changelogs, no other persons than
Astralix, olereinhardt, u_bonnes and Nikolay at firstcontributed to the code. Additions to
cortex_interrupt.c fell automatic  under the original Luminary license, as
long as the authors don't grant explicit other rights.

Does it make legal sense if all authors add something like
/*
 * Some adaptions:
 * Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
 *               Right to reuse the code under different license granted
 */

to cortex_interrupt.c and move to the new version when all authors have
acknoledged?

Is Ulrich still online? Is Nikolay "Nikolay Zamotaev"
<n.zamotaev at metrotek.spb.ru> and still on the list?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de