[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 1.3H External RAM problem

Ayman Hendawy ayman.hendawy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 07:09:55 CET 2012

Hi,

I don't have Oscillisope or logic analyzer I will try to find one, for the
wait state, I think the SRE bit of MCUCR has to be set, also for the SRL,
SWn0, SWn1 bits of XMCRA according to nutinint.c has not to be zero,
however when I read the MCUCR & XMCRA registers I get Zero for both
registers, what does it mean?

Thanks