[En-Nut-Discussion] Atmega 2561with more than 128k code and Winavr

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:52:41 CET 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Uwe Bonnes
<bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> I think, gcc has problems with AVR and CODE bigger than 128 k.

There was a very ancient bug report in gcc's bugzilla that was open
for several months about that, can't say if it was fixed or if it
remains open. I thought I had a link in one of our own bug reports but
I couldn't find it.

Sorry can't offer more help, but I would check out latest AVR Studio
(comes with compiler now) and try to build against that compiler.
Maybe it got fixed.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa