[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 5 + Eclipse tutorial

Markus Dost markus.dost at dr-clauss.de
Mon Feb 20 11:17:12 CET 2012

Hi Harald,

Am 20.02.2012 um 09:28 schrieb Harald Kipp:

> Are you sure that you selected "Standard GDB Hardware Debugging
> Launcher"

Right, I forgot it. But now I get the following error:
	"symbol-file C:\\ethernut-4.10\\nutapp\\events\\events.elf
	Ignoring packet error, continuing ...
	warning: unrecognized item "timeout" in "qSupported" response
	Ignoring packet error, continuing ...
	Ignoring packet error, continuing ...
	Ignoring packet error, continuing ...
	Ignoring packet error, continuing ...
	Ignoring packet error, continuing ...
	load C:\\ethernut-4.10\\nutapp\\events\\events.elf
	You can't do that when your target is 'None'"

The settings for the debugger are the same as in the tutorial. Is it
necessary to start a GDB-server? I'm very new at this stuff ...

> May be you should first make sure that the OpenOCD - Turtelizer -
> Ethernut chain is working.

I would say the chain is working. I can load .bin-Files to the board
and execute them.

Regards,
Markus