[En-Nut-Discussion] First cut at STM32L Family

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Jan 6 15:51:36 CET 2012

Hallo,

while I banged my head nearly the whole week against the .nut files and all
the dependancies and options, I now have at my playground at
git at github.com:UweBonnes/devnut_m3n.git
a version that at least compiles a stripped down lib for the
STM32L1. No hardware test yet.

Beside RCC, all devices are stripped out yet. I decide if to write
a new driver on a case by case basis.

Ideas and opinions on the way to continue welcome.

The next driver to tackle is gpio. All
L1/F2/F4 have the same layout and are quite different from F1.

U(S)ART has at least the same registerlayout, But the driver needs GPIO...

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de