[En-Nut-Discussion] Build error in dev\eeprom.c

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:38:34 CET 2012

Hi,

    I was just building the current trunk for atmega128 and I had a build error:

11:29:08: C:\programming\ethernut\nut/dev/eeprom.c: In function 'EEInit':
C:\programming\ethernut\nut/dev/eeprom.c:58:13: error: 'struct at24c'
has no member named 'NumOfPage'

    It looks like the struct really has no NumOfPage and I didn't find
anything close to it that could be it's new name, so I simply removed
the ofending line and was able to build. Couldn't find other
references as well, therefore I commited this change. Please let me
know if this has unintended effects.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa