[En-Nut-Discussion] Cortex M3 port finally integrated into trunk

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 11 23:55:21 CEST 2012

Hi Ole and all you cool guys re-integrating the STM32 branch back to trunk!

Besides some private things, vacation times and a lot of stress at work
I had no further time to check what's going on with my STM32 in the
official Nut/OS.
So very big thanks to all you, Uwe, Ole, Harald...

For me it would be nice to just keep the devnut_m3n for reference, as we
start with phase II of our project where I like to hook up to the trunk
with our Nut/OS we use internally.
So I need the latest diffs at least one time. After that I kill my own
devnut_m3n branch.

If this is ok for you?

Best regards
Ulrich