[En-Nut-Discussion] (no subject)

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Jun 19 09:04:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 19.06.2012 05:14, chriss at pacific.net.au wrote:

> After installing the latest Windows version - ethernut-4.10.0 on my XP
> system...

The latest is ethernut-4.10.3.

> But if I select, say, the mmnet101.conf, and try the same procedure:
>
> - no nutbld/arch/avr/board/mmnet101.c is created (make fails trying to
> process it)

That's strange. The board initialization should be required only if the conf file contains

NUT_INIT_BOARD = ""

May be a problem with the Configurator? Did you run nutconf or qnutcont?

> - no libraries (libnutarch.a, etc) are created in the nutbld/lib directory.
> so I copied them from nut/lib/boards/mmnet10101/avr-gcc, then all was
> sweet 8-)

Can you provide the contents of the log window of the Configurator?

> This happens with other boards as well. Is this a deficiency in
> Configurator, or in me; what have I done wrong ?

We will find out. :-)